Cubicle 7 Entertainment has released the eagerly anticipated Enemy in Shadows Companion in PDF through DriveThruRPG. The sourcebook provides an even deeper dive into the initial adventure, Enemy in Shadows, and loads of supplemental material to get your WFRP 4E Enemy Within campaign off to a rousing start. The 118 page companion is available in PDF for $17.99.
From Cubicle 7:
The Enemy in Shadows Companion is an indispensable guide to the first part of the epic Enemy Within campaign, the classic WFRP adventure that inspired a generation of gamers. Packed with additional rules, optional NPCs, tantalising adventure hooks, and wise words of advice for new and veteran GMs alike, it is the perfect addition to enhance your experience of the Enemy Within, or any WFRP adventure.
The Enemy in Shadows Companion: the essential companion to campaigning in the Reikland includes:
- Exclusive insight and commentary from Warhammer Legends Graeme Davis and Phil Gallagher.
- The Empire: a look at the foremost power of the Old World, its politics and influence.
- Travel in the Empire: road travel, mounts, vehicles, and the hardy Road Wardens who struggle to keep the Empire’s byways open.
- A plethora of new NPCs to aid, hunt, frustrate, and scoff at your players.
- The Purple Hand: An in-depth look at that most insidious of cults, including a full new Career, The Cult Magus of Tzeentch.
- New spells: 25 brand-new Chaos spells for the mad, the desperate, and those unafraid to wield true power.
- Three classic encounters, including the beastly Pandemonium Carnival and its terrible menagerie of monsters, not all of whom are caged.
- The classic adventure The Affair of the Hidden Jewel, a dramatic tale of heroics and intrigue with fully updated rules.
The Enemy in Shadows Companion is the perfect addition to any group playing through the Enemy Within or any other campaign in the Empire.