Hi gang, this week’s auctions have ended. Thanks for stopping by to take a peek to help support the site. You might already know I’ve done my best over the years to operate TGG without resorting to Kickstarters or Patreon; in other words continuing to share the latest in gaming news and reviews without dipping into visitors’ or viewers’ pockets. To help keep The Gaming Gang around, I hold an annual auction of games; many of which have been covered on the site and YouTube channel.
Unless noted, all games are in mint condition. They were only played to provide coverage on the website and in videos. They are also compete in every way without any missing or damaged components if no longer in shrink. Obviously, those still in shrink are pristine. These games come from a smoke free home too. That said, all items are sold as is.
As for opening bids, for games that are opened, I basically took a peek at the lowest price online for the game new and halved it. Those games still in shrink are offered at far less than the MSRP. Those games which are out of print and rare carry opening bids of about half of what completed recent auctions have finished at on eBay.
Please also keep in mind this isn’t eBay. If you’re bidding on these games it’s because you like The Gaming Gang and find what we do to be valuable, or entertaining, or better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick… I have games which deserve good homes where they’ll be played.
You can make you bids by commenting in the comments section. I ship through USPS. Of course if you are the winner of multiple items I will combine shipping. If you’re the winning bidder for more than three entries, I’ll also include a small footprint game from my collection absolutely free! I’ll also delete the email addresses from the comment section once the auction ends and winners have been contacted.
The comment section for this post is only for bidding. Questions about the auction can be emailed to me at [email protected]. As I’ve already mentioned, all these games are in fantastic condition so please don’t send a bunch of emails asking about the condition about specific games. If there’s really, REALLY something else you need to know about then fire off an email and I’ll do my very best to respond within 24 hours.
About this week’s auction:
The auction will run from 4pm CT July 25th through 4pm CT August 1st 2021. These auction items will be offered this week only, and will not not be offered again, so keep that in mind if you’re up in the air about anything in particular. Scroll down to the bottom portion of the post for photos. Stay tuned for more great games for week two!
- Cowboys II from Worthington Publishing – Opening bid $30.00
- Battle of the Bulge 1944 from Worthington Publishing – Opening bid $25.00
- Nevsky from GMT Games –
Opening bid $40.00– Current Bid $50.00
- Commands & Colors Medieval from GMT Games (blocks are stickered) Out of print –
Opening bid $40.00– Current bid $45.00.
- Dinner in Paris from FunnyFox and Hachette Games – Opening bid $15.00
- The Few and Cursed from Rock Manor Games –
Opening bid $35.00– Current bid $40.00
- Warchest from AEG (New in shrink) – Opening bid $25.00
- Symbaroum Starter Set from Free League Publishing – Opening bid $15.00
- Coriolis Core Rulebook, Coriolis Emissary Lost, and Coriolis The Last Cyclade from Free League Publishing –
Opening bid $45.00– Current bid $50.00
- Forbidden Lands Boxed Set and Forbidden Lands The Bitter Reach from Free League Publishing – Opening bid $40.00
- 5E Adventures in Middle Earth Lonely Mountain Region Guide, Breeland Region Guide, Wilderland Adventures, and Erebor Adventures from Cubicle 7 Entertainment (Out of print and not to be reprinted)
Opening bid $270.00– Current bid $270.00 Jeff’s note – If you’re wondering how the opening bid can be this high for four RPG books, please take a peek at what these are selling for on eBay and you’ll realize this is actually a pretty low starting bid!
Happy bidding gang!