A new high powered sword and sorcery roleplaying game has arrived from Mindjammer Press. Built upon the Monsters! Monsters! engine (which, in turn is built upon Tunnels & Trolls) is The Lair of the Leopard Empresses and it promises a mix of fantasy and jungle action adventuring in the land of Ximuria. The 399 page hardcover is available from DriveThruRPG for $60.00 or grab the PDF alone for $25.00.
About the book:
“It is the fiftieth year since the Sheathing of the Claw. Goblins cross fallen Helwathe, and Lord Crying-Death-on-Wings stands ready to invade. We trust to chance for our saviours – but where are the heroes who will save our land?”
Welcome to Ximuria, the Lair of the Leopard Empresses! Where the Kindreds of the Cat battle the return fo the Winged Serpent, where the Justiciars of a long-dead warrior queen vie with cannibalistic leopard-riding elves for the thrones of the West, and where mighty wizards wield arcane magics to forge the future!
Contains everything you need to play, including:
- Exciting kindreds and callings. Play a tiger centaur, a leopard-riding elf, a beastwalker of the sabretooth tribe, and more!
- The core Monsters! Monsters! rules, and many new elaborations!
- Full spell lists, including many new spells!
- A complete Ximurian bestiary!
- Maps, gazetteers, and encounters for Ximuria, the Wilderness of Toth, and the Free City of Halagad.
- And much more!
A complete stand-alone swords & sorcery fantasy roleplaying game using the Monsters! Monsters! RPG rules. One of the Monsters! Monsters! family of games.