The newest addition to the Cubicle 7 Entertainment Adventures in Middle-earth lineup is now available at DriveThruRPG. The Road Goes Ever On is a thirty-two page supplement mainly focused on making interesting 5th Edition Tolkien journeying easier for the Loremaster to create and run. The PDF can be downloaded now and carries an MSRP of $14.99. You can pre-order the print edition from Cubicle 7 for $29.99.
From Cubicle 7:
The Road Goes Ever On is the Journeys supplement for Adventures in Middle-earth.
It comprises a 32-page supplement, packed with ideas, new rules and guidance, along with 8 map files for viewing on your computer or tablet.
The maps cover the greater part of known Middle-earth: Eriador, Wilderland, Rohan and Gondor/Mordor. With Player maps and hexed Lore Master maps, these provide an invaluable play aid for planning your Adventures in Middle-earth journeys.
The 32 page supplement includes:
• Extra inspiration for Journey Events and the wonders of Middle-earth
• Helpful tables to generate and inspire encounters
• A generation system for Middle-earth ruins
• A selection of pre-made monster groups to drop into your Journeys
• Battle maps for camp sites
• A new optional system for awarding XP to those characters who chose to evade combat
• Details on places to stay
• Guidance for awarding XP on the road
• Dooms of Departure and Oaths of Return
Designed and written by Francesco Nepitello, Steve Emmott, Jon Hodgson, TS Luikart, and Jacob Rogers, and with art by Paul Bourne, Andy Hepworth, Jon Hodgson, and Sam Manley, The Road Goes Ever On is a must-have for your Adventures in Middle-earth games.