EN Publishing is currently in the midst of a Kickstarter to bring a starter set for the What’s OLD is NEW roleplaying system to market. The system is essentially genreless but aimed at fantasy, science fiction, and modern era adventuring. The project is already funded and you can reserve a copy of the starter set, with PDFs, for a pledge of approximately $31.00 through August 3rd. Expected delivery is next January with the PDFs becoming available soon after the end of the Kickstarter run.
About the set:
What’s OLD is NEW, first released in 2016, is a tabletop roleplaying game designed for fantasy, modern, and sci-fi adventuring. It features d6 dice pools, lifepath character creation, a flexible magic system, and much more, with fully compatible rules tailored to each genre of play. It is well-supported with a wide range of additional rulebooks and adventures. You can read more about it here.
This all-new What’s OLD is NEW (WOIN) Starter Box is perfect for those new to the game, or for existing GMs looking to introduce players to the system. The boxed set comes with:
- A 68-page softcover rulebook (including a bestiary)
- Three 20-page softcover adventures (one fantasy, one modern, one sci-fi)
- Three double-sided poster-sized battlemaps
- Over 60 cardboard tokens for characters and monsters
- 18 pregenerated character handouts
- 8 six-sided dice
- VTT Asset Pack (tokens and maps)
- OGL, CC, & ORC open licenses