Roll for Combat is in the midst of a Kickstarter to bring World of Battlezoo: Indigo Isles to gamers everywhere. Available for 5e D&D as well as first and second edition Pathfinder, the book provides the lore for the tropical Indigo Isles with material for both players and GMs. The project is over 700% funded and you can reserve a copy of World of Battlezoo: Indigo Isles, in the system of your choice, digitally for $29.99 or grab a physical book (with PDF) for a $59.99 pledge through August 18. Expected delivery is September for the digital releases and next February for the physical books.
About the book:
The World of Battlezoo: Indigo Isles is the first lore book within the Battlezoo world of Alacar. This book is centered around the tropical Indigo Isles. World of Battlezoo Indigo Isles is designed to work within any game, so you can quickly drop these islands into your own campaign, use them in conjunction with the Jewel of the Indigo Isles Adventure Path, use them with the upcoming Battlezoo Eldamon book, or use them as the launching point for your introduction into the world of Alacar.
No matter who you are, this fantastic book has something for you!
Players can use:
- Nearly 100 pages of new ancestries, heritages, and player options to build new PCs.
- An overview of the ancient spiritual religion known as The Eld which allows for the creation of all the Eldamon found throughout the world of Alacar.
- An expanded overview of the Gods of Alacar and its faith system known as The Balance.
GMs can use:
- 15 new dragons as monsters (20 for 5e) featuring the entire family of wild dragons from Battlezoo Ancestries: Dragons, including the amber, cerulean, harlequin, indigo, and vermilion dragons.
- Dozens of pages featuring 10 new towns you can use in any game.
- Detailed overview of the key locations within the Isles, including the people, culture, and areas of interest.
- Dozens of story hooks and interesting NPCs that can be inserted into any campaign