It’s Thursday so that means we have free PC gaming goodness from the Epic Games store. This week score both A Game of Thrones: The Board Game – Digital Edition, from Dire Wolf Digital and Asmodee Digital, and Car Mechanic Simulator 2018, from Red Dot Games and Playway, without spending a dime. These two freebies are available through 10am CT June 30th.
About the games:
A Game of Thrones: The Board Game – Digital Edition
A Game of Thrones: The Board Game – Digital Edition is the digital adaptation of the top-selling strategy board game from Fantasy Flight Games. During the game, players spread their influence across Westeros through a combination of strategic planning, masterful diplomacy, and military might. As one of the Great Houses, will you conquer with force, forge alliances, rally your townsfolk, or cunningly coerce your way to the Iron Throne?
Based on the best-selling A Song of Ice and Fire series of fantasy novels by George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones: The Board Game – Digital Edition allows up to six players to play online, or a single player with up to five AI opponents to play locally. The game is set after the death of King Robert Baratheon and allows each player to assume the role of one of the Great Houses of the Seven Kingdoms in an attempt to assault King’s Landing and claim the Iron Throne.
A Game of Thrones: The Board Game – Digital Edition is a game of negotiation and deception.
Each round, you secretly assign one order token to each of your armies: promise support, offer peace, forge alliances, betray a vulnerable ally – a House that dares set its eyes on the Iron Throne must turn many wheels within wheels to achieve its ends.
Move up the three influence tracks by betting your hard-earned power tokens. Obtain the Iron Throne, the Messenger Raven and the Valyrian steel tokens, each granting you strategic and social gameplay advantages to hold sway over rival houses.
However, keep an eye beyond the Wall as an army of barbaric wildlings gather to descend upon the continent! All houses must cooperate to gather enough power tokens to reinforce the Night’s Watch and fend off the wildlings, or the consequences could be devastating…
Car Mechanic Simulator 2018
The Bestselling Car Mechanic Simulator series!
Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 challenges players to repair, paint, tune and drive cars.
Find classic, unique cars in the new Barn Find module and Junkyard module. You can even add your self-made car in the Car Editor.
Build and expand your repair service empire in this incredibly detailed and highly realistic simulation game, where attention to car detail is astonishing.
All this with new, photorealistic graphics. Featuring more cars (40+), more tools (10+), more options and more parts (1000+) than ever before. It’s time to roll up your sleeves and get to work!
Features of Car Mechanic Simulator 2018:
- Photorealistic graphics
- 40+ cars to get your hands dirty with
- 10+ tools to help you check out cars
- 1000+ parts waiting for you
- Mix of randomly generated jobs to fulfill
- Endless gameplay
- Barn Finds, where you search for abandoned cars in barns – make sure to look there
- Advanced Upgrades System (level up and spend your points to upgrades)
- Path Test to test car suspension
- Test Track to test car condition
- Race Track to test car performance
- Car Auctions where you can compete with other bidders and try to outbid them
- Junkyard (scavenge for parts and rusty cars)
- Shake That City | How to Play and Review - Nov 26, 2022
- Tabletop Gaming Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2022 Deals - Nov 25, 2022
- The Star-Shaman’s Song of Planegea for 5E Arrives in January from Atlas Games - Nov 24, 2022